FREE SHIPPING WORLD-WIDE!!!
The art of painting 3D goldfish on resin was invented and developed by Japanese artist Riusuke Fukahori. The technique involves painting on layers of resin to create a 3D image to make the fish looks as lively as possible. This technique has been admired and learned across the world in recent years, including Vietnam.
A look into the process:
A base layer of resin is molded and after drying for 24 hours, the painting process starts with painting on layers of resin. After finishing painting on one layer, it takes approximately 5 hours for the resin to dry up so that we can paint on the next layer. Each fish takes about 4 to 5 layers of painting and to finish the product, it requires about 7 to 9 layers of resin. For this reason, one wrist rest of 3D painting in resin would take around one week from start to finish.
Some extra information: Since it’s painting on different layers, our artist needs to ensure the accuracy across layers of resin. This process demands not only technicality but also patience, attention to details and creativity to create one finished and polished product.
We wish to introduce the art of 3D painting on resin to you with our following products.
Featured products on this GB:
- Hand-painted Kraken Keyboard Wrist Rest
Inspired by the all-mighty mythical sea creature Kraken, this Wrist Rest features our reedition of the creature in deep sea water with each tentacles carefully detailed. You can almost feel the sea monster roaming around when you look at the Wrist Rest.
Each work is only a single copy, giving it uniqueness. Designed with love.
All of the featured designs of keyboard wrist rest on this GB are finished and designed individually to guarantee singularity. We hope you like and support our 3D painting on resin lines of product.
Hand-painted Kraken Keyboard Wrist Rest
- Dimensions, 40% : 9.2 x 3 x 0.8 in (23.4 x 8 x 2 cm)
- Dimensions, 60%. : 11.8 x 3 x 0.8 in (30 x 8 x 2 cm)
- Dimensions, TKL : 14.2 x 3 x 0.8 in (36 x 8 x 2 cm)
- Dimensions, Full size : 17.3 x 3 x 0.8 in (44 x 8 x 2 cm)
Instruction for use:
1. Clean using cotton cloth or glasses cloth to clean it gently.
2. Do not touch resin surface by any sharp things, including fingernail.
3. Do not expose the resin painting unnecessarily to extreme temperatures, moisture, shocks, blows or vibrations.
4. Store resin painting in a dry condition which temperature is above 6 Degrees Centigrade, otherwise resin may shrink in the winter.
5. Do not expose this art work to vibration.
6. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
7. Do not give to children.
All artwork photographed as accurately as possible, although variations in individual PC monitor hues make it impossible for every artwork to look EXACTLY the same on every PC.
Shipping times are only approximate and may vary. Packages can be delayed by import customs or shipping services – we can not guarantee delivery dates.