FREE SHIPPING WORLD-WIDE!!!
The art of drawing 3D fish in resin has long been well-known by a Japanese artist
– Riusuke Fukahori. The process of making the product requires the artist to paint the fish on an average of 9 resin layers, layer by layer, with each layer taking about a day to finish. Through this process, the 3D image appears more lively and real than a regular 2D drawing. This technique is prevalent with products like wooden boxes, porcelain cups or fish tables. With the
desire to bring more slickness and uniqueness to your system. The fish was meticulously painted with small paintbrushes. Each fish took approximately six days to complete. Ultra-realistic three-dimensional layered resin painting. Transparency and translucence interleaving together forming an incredibly subtle touch and vivid dynamic.
– GB will remain open until a number of orders are reached
– Wooden, hand painted, acrylic color.
Instruction for use:
1. Clean using cotton cloth or glasses cloth to clean it gently.
2. Do not touch resin surface by any sharp things, including fingernail.
3. Do not expose the resin painting unnecessarily to extreme temperatures, moisture, shocks, blows or vibrations.
4. Store resin painting in a dry condition which temperature is above 6 Degrees Centigrade, otherwise resin may shrink in the winter.
5. Do not expose this art work to vibration.
6. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
7. Do not give to children.
All artwork photographed as accurately as possible, although variations in individual PC monitor hues make it impossible for every artwork to look EXACTLY the same on every PC.
Shipping times are only approximate and may vary. Packages can be delayed by import customs or shipping services – we can not guarantee delivery dates.