The art of drawing 3D fish in resin has long been well-known by a Japanese artist
– Riusuke Fukahori. The process of making the product requires the artist to paint the fish on an average of 9 resin layers, layer by layer, with each layer taking about a day to finish. Through this process, the 3D image appears more lively and real than a regular 2D drawing. This technique is prevalent with products like wooden boxes, porcelain cups or fish tables. With the
desire to bring more slickness and uniqueness to your system. The fish was meticulously painted with small paintbrushes. Each fish took approximately six days to complete. Ultra-realistic three-dimensional layered resin painting. Transparency and translucence interleaving together forming an incredibly subtle touch and vivid dynamic.
We want to introduce our latest product: Koi Fish Keyboard Wrist Rest. The image of two Koi fish swimming in the clear water sprinkled with flower petals will bring you
relaxation while working or playing games. To ensure the uniqueness, each wrist rest is painted on a different variety of wood and based on artist’s inspiration. No
two of our products are the identical. Contact us for personal product modifications, color change to the fish, wood or background to match with your keyboard set.
– GB will remain open until a number of orders are reached
– Wooden, hand painted, acrylic color.
– 3 sizes:
M: TKL:36 cm
L: 96, 1800, full size: 44cm
Size S: $179 – Shipping $18
Size M: $189 – Shipping $24
Size L: $250 – Shipping $26
Custom request like change color of fish and background will be free.
– Your order will be shipped as soon as completed. For a batch of 30 orders, it
could take up to 60 days after payment is received.
Instruction for use:
1. Clean using cotton cloth or glasses cloth to clean it gently.
2. Do not touch resin surface by any sharp things, including fingernail.
3. Do not expose the resin painting unnecessarily to extreme temperatures, moisture, shocks, blows or vibrations.
4. Store resin painting in a dry condition which temperature is above 6 Degrees Centigrade, otherwise resin may shrink in the winter.
5. Do not expose this art work to vibration.
6. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
7. Do not give to children.
All artwork photographed as accurately as possible, although variations in individual PC monitor hues make it impossible for every artwork to look EXACTLY the same on every PC.
Shipping times are only approximate and may vary. Packages can be delayed by import customs or shipping services – we can not guarantee delivery dates.