This fish was painted step by step with small paintbrush. One fish take five or six day for made. Need very good skill, and the rendering process to continue for a period of time, to complete the work. In the container are poured into the transparent resin, the solidification in the above drawing a painting in layers, and layer by layer pouring and complete the painting, and finally completed the three-dimensional painting seems to be living in the water, vivid. Ultra realistic three-dimensional layered resin painting and need layers pouring of a clean and transparent resin layer by layer mapping and constructing a three-dimensional paintings, transparent and translucent interleaving together formed a incredibly subtle touch and vivid dynamic.
I paint this fish in a wooden box.
Each work is only a single copy, which give it uniqueness. Designed with love.
Instruction for use:
1. Clean using cotton cloth or glasses cloth to clean it gently.
2. Do not touch resin surface by any sharp things, including fingernail.
3. Do not expose the resin painting unnecessarily to extreme temperatures, moisture, shocks, blows or vibrations.
4. Store resin painting in a dry condition which temperature is above 6 Degrees Centigrade, otherwise resin may shrink in the winter.
5. Do not expose this art work to vibration.
6. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
7. Do not give to children.
All artwork photographed as accurately as possible, although variations in individual PC monitor hues make it impossible for every artwork to look EXACTLY the same on every PC.
SHIPPING TIMES ARE ONLY APPROXIMATE AND MAY VARY. Packages can be delayed by import customs or shipping services – we can not guarantee delivery dates.